How to Manage Crises and Scandals on Social Media
Ensure that your team is ready for any challenge and discover:
- What makes a crisis on social media and how your organization can react.
- A step-by-step walkthrough of what to do in a social media emergency.
- How to manage a community and your team during trying or emotional times.
Uh oh! Mistakes happen, and when they do your social media team are first responders!
Your social media team can play an essential role in online crisis management.
Whether it's a bad post, a workplace scandal or an unavoidable natural disaster, crises can happen, and when they do, social media personnel are often on the front lines. It pays to be prepared for anything as a social media manager.
In this guide, we'll cover how your team can mitigate damage and take steps to get life back to normal:
- Learn what constitutes a disaster and how to react immediately on social media
- Follow our step-by-step process to minimizing the impact of a crisis
- See a hypothetical crisis scenario that outlines the crisis management process